- TMI Academy
- Cyber Security Workshop
1 Day workshop - Frankfurt April 18th
Perfect for CFOs, Treasurers, Risk Managers | Participants 20-25
Join TMI and 8com for an intensive 1-day workshop designed to give treasury professionals the skills to protect their company and their department from the dangers of modern cybercrime and fraud.
What will you learn?
- Insight from cybersecurity experts will give you a comprehensive understanding of the risks and techniques that cyber criminals and fraudsters use to target companies of all sizes
- The scenarios, prevention, protection and post-attack measures vital to operating in the digital age of business
- Put this into real, working context by collaboratively discussing and examining practical case studies
- Return to your department with a cybersecurity action plan - able to immediately implement progressive security measures in your business
Speaker / workshop leader
- Götz Schartner, CEO 8com
- Robin Page, CEO TMI
- Dr. Markus Schumacher, CEO Virtual Forge
- A representative of one of Europe’s leading industry insurers
- CFO experienced in dealing with cyber threats
Cyber Security Workshop - Frankfurt April 18th
Limited to 25 places, secure yours now:
Early bird price - €790*
As CEO of 8com and professional penetration tester, Götz Schartner experiences the effects of cybercriminal activity at first hand.
Around 50,000 people are thrilled by his talks on information security and live hacking demonstrations every year.
Schartner is always on the search for new developments in electronic crime and conducts active research on the goals, methods and motivations of cybercriminals.
Case Study: Fake President Fraud and Payment Diversion
- Prevention and Protection
- Post-Attack Procedures
SAP Security by Dr. Markus Schumacher
Cyber Security Case Study and Action Plan (by the CFO)
Insurance Policies Against Cyber Threats (Insurance representatives perspective)
Cybercrime: An Overview by Götz Schartner
- Common Attacks
- Financial Fraud
- Business Impact of Attacks on ERP Systems
- Security Measures
Contact us to make group bookings or for in-house training inquiries:
: +44 (0)118 947 8164