Inside Issue 225
- Are Treasurers Damaging Share Prices?
Helen Sanders, Editor, TMI
Best Practice Articles
- Dynamic Credit and Collections to Slash Bad Debt
Peter Jackson, Vice President, Finance - FP&A and M&A, and Randy Dacus, Director of Customer Financial Services, Lennox International, Inc.
- BPO: a Valuable Component in Supply Chain Finance
Frank-Oliver Wolf, Global Head Cash Management & International Business, Commerzbank AG
- Avoiding the Icebergs: Mitigating Financial Disaster
Martin Bellin, Founder and CEO, BELLIN GmbH
- Common Standards, a Superior Experience
Hemant Gada, Head of Channel and Enterprise Services, EMEA, Treasury and Trade Solutions, Citi
- Risk Appetite: Fight or Flight?
François Masquelier, Head of Corporate Finance and Treasury, RTL Group, and Honorary Chairman of the European Association of Corporate Treasurers
- Managing the Credit Rating Process During a Major Acquisition
Gurdip Dhami, Treasury Consultant
- Mitigating Currency Risk: Results of the AFEX Currency Risk Outlook Survey
Guido Schulz, Chief Strategy Officer, AFEX
- The Changing Tax Landscape – What Does it Mean for Treasurers?
Graham Robinson, Partner, and Edel Gunning, Manager, PwC’s Finance and Treasury Tax team