SAP Treasury and Working Capital Management Live 2020
6 – 8 Oct 2020
T.A. Cook Conferences
Join us for three days of live and on-demand digital presentations from SAP solution experts, users and partners. As with our in-person conference, this online event will be business-focused, and feature use cases not found elsewhere.
Join us online, where you will learn:
SAP Treasury and Working Capital Management Live, forms part of the wider SAP Finance and Risk Live event series taking place across the whole of October 2020. Here’s a taster of what will be on offer from the series:
1. Build Your Own Agenda - 6 events in total make up the series and by registering you can gain access to any and each one. Use the “Build Your Own Agenda” tool in order to attend any of the many varied sessions available across the whole month
2. Webinar Sessions - Choose from 50+ individual webinar sessions covering:
3. Networking - Enjoy 1:1 chat with other attendees plus interactive audio and video group discussions
4. Get Your Questions Answered - Take part in live Q&A with the experts to get information specific to your needs. Live polling will provide benchmarking opportunities, while the Public Forum will allow you to post your queries to get comments and thoughts back from fellow attendees
5. Virtual Exhibition - More than 15 SAP Partners will be available to you via the virtual exhibition hall. Liaise with these specialists to get the most out of your SAP landscape
6. Content Download - Update your knowledge bank – in addition to all recorded webinar sessions, further content across all event topics will be available to download from the online content library
Visit the event website for more information and to register.
Download the event brochure here.
Please join our SAP Treasury Management Professionals LinkedIn Group.