ASSET is an state owned non-profit making Association that was founded in Barcelona in 1990. It continues to be based there, and we have a branch office in Madrid.
There are currently almost 600 members through Spain.
The main objectives are:
- to recruit Treasury and Financial Administration professionals from companies and local bodies in Spain;
- to encourage the training of members and, more widely, of Treasury and Finance Professionals;
- to act as an opinion group and debate forum of Financial Administration and Treasury;
- to develop the field of Finance and Treasury as a recognised and necessary profession in the management of companies and local bodies;
- to maintain contact with Associations pursuing similar objectives in other countries.
The Association's main activities are:
- More than 350 professionals attend the annual Treasury and Finance Congress to discuss topics related to the Economy, particularly Finance and Treasury. The speakers are well respected professionals from Spain and abroad.
- Annual Company Treasury and Finance Congress event.
- The Forums, Round Tables and Finance Workshops address topics of interest for our group.
- Annual Symposiums unite a series of speakers on topics of current interest.
- The Technical Comittees are made up of a group of members interested in further investigations on an specific topic.
- Finally, ASSET organises Training Courses in collaboration with Spanish Universities.
C/ Aribau 195, 5º derecha