Selecting and implementing a TMS is a serious undertaking, who better to guide you through the process than a working corporate treasurer who has recently and successfully navigated this challenge?
Join Royston Da Costa, Assistant Group Treasurer, Wolseley Group Services for a 1-day session on cloud based treasury solutions and TMS selection/implementation from the perspective of the working corporate treasurer.
This course will include take-home working templates, defining the thought process and empowering the treasurer from conception to fruition. Learn about modern treasury technology and cloud systems whilst performing a practical, step by step selection and implementation process throughout the session.
A real world example from the corporate treasury department of Wolseley. Discover the strategy behind what they did; what challenges they faced; how they overcame those challenges; and the benefits realised to better develop your own future strategy.
- Define key objectives and what your mandatory requirements are
- Etiquette for sending out an RFP
- Selection process for choosing the right TMS
- Due diligence once a decision has been made on the preferred TMS
- Documentation for the implementation project
- Implementation process
- Pre-go live and post go-live guide
- Ongoing road map with preferred vendor
- Selection and implementation of Electronic bank confirmations
- Selection and implementation of Online Dealing
- Implementation of automated import of Market Data
- Selection and implementation of Money Market Portal
- Summary of ERP System requirements from the TMS
Future Technology e.g. blockchain, Application Programming Interface (APIs), bio-metric security
CyberCrime – impact on Treasury and how to be prepared
Why you should attend:
- Receive guidance on the methodology behind selecting/implementing a cloud system with tips and advice on what to avoid and how to build a business case
- This course will include take-home, working template documents, defining the thought process and empowering the treasurer from conception to fruition
- Learn about modern treasury technology and cloud systems whilst performing a step by step selection and implementation process throughout the session
- A real world example from the experienced corporate treasury department of Wolseley. Discover the strategy behind what they did; what challenges they faced; how they overcame those challenges; and the benefits realised to better develop your own future strategy.
- Save yourself significant time and costs in avoiding unnecessary pitfalls.
- Complimentary subscription to TMI Magazine and TMI Academy digital courses
- Excellent networking opportunities
Who should attend:
- Treasury teams or individuals who are considering embarking on implementing a cloud based TMS or other cloud based treasury solution
- IT colleagues working parallel to Treasury
- Financial professionals, banks and vendors working closely with treasury who want to better understand the challenges and relate to their clients
- Project managers looking to understand the needs of treasury
Every attendee can expect the course to deliver:
- Template documents for implementing a TMS
- Insight into a TMS implementation process
- Tips and advice on pitfalls to avoid
- Overview of other Treasury cloud based systems
Royston Da Costa
Assistant Group Treasurer at Wolseley Group Services
Royston Da Costa is an active treasurer at Wolseley Group Services with over 27 years of experience in treasury and managing treasury operations. His previous treasury roles include positions at Sky, Gillette, and Vivendi Universal.
He is a working corporate treasurer currently responsible for developing the Group's Treasury Systems strategy and he posesses practical and varied insights from being responsible for supporting the Group on a number of treasury related ad-hoc projects.
Royston's TMI contributions include:
Contact us to register your interest:
+44 (0)118 947 8164
*(+VAT/GST where applicable)
Contact us to make group bookings or for in-house training inquiries.