- TMI Academy
- Case Studies
- Cash & Liquidity Management
Head of Treasury Latam, Yosymar Vasquez describes some of the challenges and progress so far in achieving visibility and control over cash in the region.
- AkzoNobel has a global treasury structure based in the Netherlands and with regional treasury hubs in other major regions
- The author describes the operations of the Latam treasury centre based in Sao Paulo, which has around 30 bank relationships
- The Latam treasury has embarked on a major project aimed at optimising visibility and control over cash, involving both in-country cash pooling and concentrating cash regionally, where possible
- The project has started in Brazil and is being extended to Argentina and other countries, with the aim of completion by the end of 2016