- TMI Academy
- Case Studies
- Financial Technology
Since 2009 Lafarge's treasury has rolled out SWIFT connectivity across 10 countries, using Kyriba and Datalog's CashPooler systems.
With 80 signatories across the banks to which the compnay is connected through SWIFT, Lafarge wanted to find an automated and secure means of digitally signing payment instructions that could be used across all the company's banks.
- Lafarge’s SWIFT connectivity project was described in an article in 2009 in TMI’s SWIFT Connectivity Guide; since then the company has rolled out the system across 10 countries
- Lafarge then wanted to find an automated and secure means of digitally signing payment instructions across all its banks
- The company chose 3SKey, a multi-bank personal digital identity solution developed by SWIFT in partnership with the banking community
- The article describes the success of this system and how payments are now successfully processed through the new payment factory
- The article describes Lafarge’s experiences with 3SKey, its many benefits and a few challenges and drawbacks
Valerie SainsaulieuHead of Treasury Control