BearingPoint is an independent management and technology consultancy. Owned and operated by its partners, BearingPoint has European roots, but operates with a global reach. By leveraging our business and technology expertise we create value for clients through tangible, measurable results. The company currently employs 3.200 people in 14 European countries and serves commercial, financial and public services clients. BearingPoint offers its clients a seamless cross-border approach, strong focus on results, an entrepreneurial culture, profound industry and functional knowledge, as well as solutions customised to clients' specific needs.
The volatility of today’s foreign exchange, capital and commodity markets has a significant impact on the profitability and performance of banks, insurance companies and large corporate enterprises. The rapidly increasing complexity of financial instruments, new international standards like SEPA, as well as ever more demanding compliance regulations require a flexible and up-to-date approach to all Finance and Treasury processes.
A heterogeneous IT architecture based on inflexible legacy systems and manual processes is not appropriate to meet these challenges. Similarly, outdated business processes need to be adapted to fit the requirements of a changed market environment.
BearingPoint provides an efficient approach to evaluate, design and implement adequate business and IT processes to transform treasury and cash management in order to meet tomorrow's market requirements.
• Assessment and harmonization of current processes and IT landscape,
• Implementation of global Treasury solutions (Treasury Management Systems),
• Design of flexible reporting solutions for market, credit and liquidity risk as well as portfolio analysis
• Design, development and implementation of commodity trading platforms,
• Setup of In-House Banks and Payment Factories,
• Cash Flow and FX Exposure Planning and direct cash flow analysis (actual),
The benefits of our solutions include:
• Straight through processing and reduction of manual effort
• Comprehensive and flexible group wide monitoring and forecasting of risks, liquidity and key performance indicators,
• Improved business insight enables better decisions
• Fulfillment of regulatory and compliance requirements,
• Group wide standards and guidelines for governance of processes and IT operations which enable significant reduction of costs for operations and maintenance and
• Reduction of cost and working capital.
We have a successful track record of more than 15 years in implementing treasury management solutions and are a Preferred Partner for mySAP ERP Financials Treasury in Germany and Special Expertise Partner for Treasury Management in Switzerland.
Our clients rely on our experience, innovation power and our commitment to satisfy their particular needs.
We successfully practice a teaming approach to deliver sustainable value to our clients and are dedicated to our client‘s success.
To get there. Together!
Svatopluk Alexander, Partner
Telephone: +49 (0) 711 6740 0303